Machu Picchu y Lago Titicaca
- Go back in time, and get to know Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Stay at a hotel near the enigmatic Koricancha Temple in Cusco.
- Visit Inca archaeological remains and enjoy beautiful Andean landscapes.
- Travel by motorcycle to get to know extraordinary salt deposits in the Sacred Valley.
- Navigate the Titicaca and admire the beauty of the highest lake in the world.
- Get up close and personal with the impressive daily life of the community of Uros that inhabit floating islands made of plants.
Duration 7 days / 6 nights
Tour guide in English and Spanish
Transfer service from the airport and from hotels
Maritime transport through Lake Titicaca
Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Daily breakfast.
- International air ticket to the city of Lima.
- Local air ticket to the city of Cusco.
- Local air ticket from the city of Juliaca to Lima.
- Six nights of accommodation in three-star hotels.
- Pick up from the hotels to make the tours.
- Transfer hotel / airport and train stations.
- Entrance ticket to all places to visit.
- Maritime transport on Lake Titicaca.
- International travel insurance.
- All taxes and charges.
Day 1: Arrival
Viaje internacional hacia Lima y translado a hotel en aeropuerto.
Day 2: Cusco
Flight to Cusco, transfer to hotel and then City Tour that includes Santa Catalina Cathedral, Koricancha Temple, Saqsayhuaman Fortress, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Day 3: Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo Fortress
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu Archaeological Center.
Day 5: Salineras
Transfer to the city of Puno. Rest in hotel.
Day 6: Lake Titicaca
Full Day Lake Titicaca. Visit to the island of Uros and Taquile island. Return to the city of Puno.
Day 7: Return to the country of origin
Transfer to Juliaca airport, travel via area to Lima city and return to the country of origin.
↓ Lunch and dinner.
More from Machu Picchu:
Sacsayhuaman: Amazing Inca Construction
Machu Picchu Traveling Tips – Altitude Sickness