Duration: 7 Days
Price: U$D 1,290.00 Book Now!
Machu Picchu & Seven Colors Mountain
- Go back in time, and get to know Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Lodging at a hotel near the historic Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- Visit the Inca archaeological remains and enjoy the Andean landscapes.
- Stroll in ATV to get to know extraordinary salt deposits in Sacred Valley.
- Learn about artisan products made with Inca motifs.
- Tour in the Seven Colors Mountain.
Duration 7 days / 6 nights
Tour guide in English and Spanish
Transfer service from the airport and from hotels
Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Daily breakfast.
- Seven nights of accommodation in three-star hotels.
- Transportation in the hotels to carry out the tours.
- Transfer hotel / airport and train stations.
- Entrance ticket to all places to visit.
- Quad bike ride with protection and directed by expert guide.
- International travel insurance.
- All taxes and charges.
Day 1: Arrival
International trip to Lima and transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Day 2: Cusco
Flight to Cusco, transfer from the airport to the hotel, then City Tour that includes Santa Catalina Cathedral, Koricancha Temple, Saqsayhuaman Fortress, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Day 3: Sacred Valley
Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Pisac,Urubamba y Fortaleza Ollantaytambo.
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Archeological Center Machu Picchu.
Day 5: Departure from Cusco
Visit motorcycles to Maras, Moray, Laguna de Huaypo and Salineras of the Sacred Valley.
Day 6: Seven Colors Mountain Tour
Day 7: Return to the country of origin
Transfer to Cusco airport, trip to Lima and return to the country of origin.
↓ Lunch and dinner.
When canceling at least 30 days before the scheduled visit, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 29 and 08 days before the scheduled visit, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
And if within 7 days of the scheduled visit your request is granted, there is a cancellation fee of 100%.